Capacity (kg): 2000 kg Fork Length (mm): 800/1000/1100/1200/1300/1400 Load Center (mm): 400/500/550/600/650/700 Voltage: 72 Volts Power supply: DC Tyres: Superelastic 18×7-8 (front) 200-50×10 (rear) Electric Motors: 2 X 5 KW (Traction) – KW 8 (Pump) Tilting: Fork carriageContact us
The electronic side loader model HT2EL and HT2.5EL is designed for handling long goods indoor and outdoor over even and uneven grounds. The excellent manoeuvrability enables the operator to an easy and fast transport of materials directly from the working areas to the storage areas, optimizing the utilized warehouse space. This side loader combines high driving speed with excellent safety also when the truck is fully loaded. The HT2EL and HT2.5EL represent a very attractive alternative to the Multidirectional Electronic Forklift as it is much faster and lower in cost.
- About eight hours continuous operation
- Low loading platform
- Two front steering wheels with power steering (servo assisted) and two traction motors on the rear wheels
- In-out cylinders mast enables fast and high precision motion granting maximum safety at extreme load conditions at the same time.
- High frequency electronic system, multiprogrammable
- Regenerative release braking with energy regeneration
- Special steel profiles on lifting mast with traverse guide rollers mounted on high resistence bearings
- Front steering axle is one single-cylinder with power steering
- Equipped with all mandatory Safety Devices and Systems as specified by EEC Equipment Directive 98/37, 89/336, 92/31, 2004/108, 2006/95
- Supplied with Usage and Maintenance Instruction Book, Spare Parts Catalogue and Certificate of Conformity To EEC Equipment Directive 98/37, 89/336, 92/31, 2004/108, 2006/95