Capacity (kg): 3000 Fork Length (mm): 1000/1200/1400 Load Center (mm): 500/600/700 Voltage: 48 Volts Power supply: AC Tyres: Cushion 250 X130 – 406 X 178 Electric Motors: 1 X 5 KW (Traction) – 14 KW (Pump and power steering) Tilting: Fork CarriageContact us
The electronic multidirectional lift truck model ML-T3L is specifically designed for handling long goods in narrow/small indoor spaces such as warehouses. ML-T3L is equipped with AC electronic system and are completely controlled by an on board computer (CAN BUS technology). It can move in all directions (side–front–diagonal–rotation ways) and provide very good maneuverability to the operator.
- Short turning radius and low loading platform
- AC electronic system
- CAN BUS technology
- Alternate current motors powered by a 48V battery (three-phase system)
- Four steering wheel units controlled by a direct transmission system without chains
- Four orbital motors directly engaged with wheel unit crown and provide for prompt feedback and perfect synchronization while steering
- In-out crossed cylinders mast for fast and high precision motion
- Tilting axle.