Do you have what it takes to run a warehouse, order parts and deliver service excellence? The incumbent in this role is responsible for the entire spare parts and warehouse management, including order intake, customer support, stock analysis, planning, purchasing, logistics and order procurement. We are looking for the best talent to join our winning team in Karratha.
Living on the East Coast? Not an issue if you are the right candidate we will consider you.
Call Jane today and let's have a chat.
Proudly West Australian family owned and operated since 2006 we hire, sell and service forklifts, telehandlers and access equipment and are a leading provider of materials handling solutions to all sectors of industry.
Main duties will include:
- Internal Customer orders, including assistance with part identification.
- Pricing and quote creation
- Order processing, including picking & packing, dispatch, and related administrative duties.
- Management of stock levels, including analysis and planning to ensure stock holdings meet minimum requirements and minimise administrative costs.
- Sourcing and purchasing products locally to reduce costs.
- Orders, dispatch, and receipt for all incoming and outgoing orders including the collection of orders from 3rd party suppliers.
- Coordination with third party suppliers including parts collection.
- Maintain strong, long-term relationships with repeat customers and develop relationships with new stakeholders.
- Overseeing and implementing the company warranty process.
- Stock takes and inventory control.
- Database integrity management
The ideal candidate will have a customer service background with a focus on heavy machinery including forklifts, lifting equipment, lighting and power generation and other machinery.
- Experience working with technical machinery.
- Experience with warehouse management and stock planning.
- Experience with domestic and international shipping and logistics.
- Experience using computers and software, preferable Insphire.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Strong time-management and task prioritisation skills.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Detail-oriented and a strong desire to get the job done.
- Ability to create and maintain budgets.
- C Class driver's license required.
- Forklift operator's license preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail, reliability, and strong people skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Independent work ethic and multidisciplinary abilities
- Strong communication and critical thinking to minimise disruptions.
Excellent remuneration for the right candidate and ongoing opportunities.
Fantastic lifestyle and work-life balance.
Jane Davidson +61 0447 543 846
0447 543 846