Capable of lifting 2,000 and 2,300 kg of maximum weight and with a total lifting height of 4,2 and 5 metres, the TAURULIFT® range T204H and T235H models are classed as ultracompact telescopic handlers. Their small dimensions
and their turning radius of only 2.9 metres provide excellent manoeuvrability and accessibility in narrow spaces, whilst maintaining high loading and reach capacities and low transport costs. Thanks to its optimally counterweighted chassis,
they have an excellent load capacity combined with a high level of stability in the 2 and 2,3 ton segment.
– 2,000 Kg of maximum capacity, 4.2 metres of maximum vertical reach and 2.1
metres of maximum horizontal reach.
– Hydraulic function with quick connectors for accessories and implements, optionally with continuous and high flow.
– Side position of the telescopic arm and tilting cab.
– Good visibility and intuitive operation.
– Easy maintenance.
– Gradeability under full load of 50%.