Lift Equipt (“Lift Equipt PTY LTD “) operates liftequipt.com.au and may operate other websites. It is Lift Equipt’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Provider means Liftequipt PTY LTD (ABN 83 125 331 848) of 4 Sobek Pass Bibra Lake Perth 6163 OR 1498 Lambert Rd, Karratha Industrial Estate WA 6714
Individuals are persons using the services
While providing the services, provider collects personal information about the individual.
This document describes how the provider collects, stores, uses and discloses personal information.
Types of information collected
The provider may collect the following types of information about individuals
- Details of products or services that provider has provided to individuals
- Records of or notes on communications between provider and individuals
- All personal information provided by an individual in content posted on the service or website of the provider in forms, chats, mails or telephone calls
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Recordings of telephone conversations and content provided therein
- Caller number, recipient of call, call time, date and information relating to the contents of the conversation
- IP Addresses
- Computer device information including cookies
- Date of birth
No credit card details are held by the
How information is held and secured
Provider may hold personal information about individuals using the following methods
- Devices used and operated by providers employees including,
- Printed paper and third-party archival storage services
- Third party data storage services, i.e. businesses that professionally manage information technology infrastructure
- Third party application providers and platforms used in day to day operations by the provider
- Provider ensures that personal information is protected by unauthorised access by all reasonable means possible including use of passwords, keys, pins, firewalls, expiry sessions and SSL security encryption
- Physical security surrounding hard copies of personal information and the use of reputable vendors
Deletion of personal information
The provider will NEVER sell personal information and will delete any information when
- It’s no longer needed
- Provider is asked to do so by the individual
What information is used for
Provider may collect, use, hold and disclose personal information in order to
- Enable users to use the providers service
- Perform analysis on the typical use of the providers service
- Communication with individuals
- Send marketing promotions and sales communications to individuals
- Enable third parties to send marketing communications and promotions to individuals
- Run promotional activities including contests and surveys
- Consider employment applications
- Comply with the law
- Process payments
- Enforce agreements
Disclosure of information
Provider may disclose personal information to
- Providers employees in order to facilitate business dealings
- Professional advisors and third-party contractors
- Software as a service operator
- Payment systems operators
- Business partners and sponsors
- Regulatory bodies
- Courts of law
Like most website operators, Lift Equipt collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Lift Equipt’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use its website. From time to time, Lift Equipt may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Lift Equipt also collects potentially personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on lift Equipt.com.au blogs/sites. Lift Equipt only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally Identifying Information and How information is collected by the provider
The provider may collect personal information about individuals using the following methods
- Telephone conversation
- Providers website and contact forms
- Social media contact forms
- E mails
- Customer surveys
Certain visitors to Lift Equipt’s websites choose to interact with Lift Equipt in ways that require Lift Equipt to gather personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that Lift Equipt gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at liftequipt.com.au to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Lift Equipt are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Lift Equipt collects such information only in so far as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Lift Equipt. The company does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below, and visitors can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, resulting in them being unable to engage in certain website-related activities.
Lift Equipt may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. Lift Equipt may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Lift Equipt does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information
Lift Equipt discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Lift Equipt’s behalf or to provide services available at Lift Equipt’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organisations may be located outside of your home country; by using Lift Equipt’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Lift Equipt will not rent or sell potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations, as described above, Lift Equipt discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Lift Equipt believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Lift Equipt, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a Lift Equipt website and have supplied your email address, Lift Equipt may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on at Lift Equipt and our products. Lift Equipt takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information.
Business Transfer Protocol
If Lift Equipt, or all of its assets were acquired by a third party, or in the unlikely event that the company goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Lift Equipt may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
By using the companies contact form you may contact the company with questions relating to the privacy of your data or the removal thereof.